Friday 4 October 2013

Chinese Kimono patern nail art

Hey everyone hows it goin?
good I hope.I thought I would share another nail art with you.
Inspired by a kimono pattern my Daughter Kim named this as it reminded her of a Chinese kinono:)
Here is a list of what I used to create it.
Artist Acrylic paints for the flowers and leaves.
Nail art brush for details and flower shapes.
Rhinestone studs for centre of the flowers.
NYC polish for the base called Chelsea a deep redish purple with speckles.
and NYC top coat to seal the mani




Hope you like this Chinese Kimono nail art mani :)
More posts coming up! :)
hugs and kisses xx
<3Dawn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...