Friday 18 October 2013

Green Grass blades nail art

Hiya Friends.Gosh this week has flown by! I hope you all good.
Here is a quick nail art post of Green grass blades requested by one of my readers.

Items used for this mani are from left to right...
  • Technic clear top coat.
  • Disney nail art pen in green.
  • Rimmel London lasting pro polish in Midnight Blue
  • Saffron nail polish in colour 15(dark green)
  • Technic Party Brights polish in AYA NAPA.
  • W7 nail glitter polish in Cosmic Green.



I started with painting all the nails with the Rimmel polish as a base colour.
Then I started using the Disney nail art pen in the corners and gently flicking the pen upwards to make a grass blade.I then did the same with the Saffron polish and Technic polish using a nail art small brush.
Once dry I then dabbed some of the W7 glitter polish on each nail then applied a top coat and all done!
 




I hope you like this mani.its fairly easy to do.
Have a great weekend:) more posts shortly.If you have any comments or questions post down below and please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already bye for now :) 
<3 Dawn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...