Sunday 24 November 2013

Tag: I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here!

Hi Bloggers Hope your Sunday is relaxing and you all are well.

I seen this tag I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here! Created by Rochelle and Natasha from Next-Route-Style.
I like watching the program have done since it first started!
So thought I would join in and have ago at this fun tag,and if you’re reading this, you’re tagged! As part of the tag, please include in your post the photo, the list of questions and your answers. Here is mine!


1.You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine? I would tie my hair back and put on insect repellent and tuck my jungle pants in my socks.put some lip balm on.and sunscreen high factor as prior to going in the jungle I would have already had my eye lashes tinted eyebrows shaped and waxed and my body waxed and hair free.

2. Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle? I would possibly have my hair in a tight skull plat or a high bun and a head scarf.

3. For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you? Thats a difficult one,urmm  either Oprah Winfrey because she is such an inspirational amazing positive lady. or Angelina Jollie because she is an inspiration to women also and would be a great team spirit/leader.

4. Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle? Not a skill as such but I would bring humour lol keep everyone's spirits high as much as possible other than that I would be the cleaner tidying the camp as much as I could making sure there is no bugs of the bacteria kind lurking.

5. What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’? It would have to be when I mess up a nail design or I cannot get the hang of something new and make mistakes and I wont quit till I've done it!

6. Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
I think it would be something to do with heights as I am scared of heights so that would be a fear to face.as I wouldn't wanna face my spider fear no way! unless I had to jump out of a helicopter away from them!


That's me done! now I tag these lovely bloggers to head to the jungle next!
bitenomore
liverpoollashes
mimimanicures
superficiallycolorful
confessionsofasecretshopper
fifefantasinails



Are you watching this years 'I'm a Celebrity'?

So I know you’ve taken part please leave your blog links as a comment below and I will read your blog and respond. I can’t wait to read all your answers.


Thanks for reading!
More posts shortly.
<3Dawn<3










10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, I did this last week :) x http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/im-beauty-blogger-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry hun I must have missed that one lol! I just read your answers and they are good :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Dawn. I did this one a few days ago so you can see my answers here: I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here! :D

    Thanks again.

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem thanks for your reply Louise :) great answers you gave :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. haha! I love your answers mum, jumping out of a helicopter away from spiders haha!! http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kim xx lol well its true I would jump no worries to get away from them little buggers.
      Oh you're tagged now! head to that jungle xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the tag!!
    It was really fun to read your answers (spiders, huh?? LOL)
    As for me though... I suspect it would be way too boring. I am just so not into cosmetics and beauty in general... I never wear makeup nor do I have any beauty routin (aside for getting my coffee in the morning, if it counts...)
    So please don't hold it against me if I don't do the post... *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying back to me I really appreciate it :) no worries about not doing the post I'll forgive ya! lol *winks* hugs to you xxxx

      Delete
  5. Big thanks for taking part in the tag Dawn. Great answers. Love answers 1, 3 & 8. Jumping out of a helicopter away from spiders made us smile :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so very much for taking the time to look at my blog and comment :) I enjoyed the tag it was fun! I'm glad you liked my answers :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...