Friday 22 November 2013

The Sparkle Queen: ShePicksMyPolish Novemeber Challenge!

Hi Everyone hope you all well.We are at it again!




We had such a fun time with the October#HePicksMyPolish challenge that we thought we would do another round in November.


Same rules apply only this time it's ShePicksMyPolish this time! this can be any female Mother/Sister/Aunt/Neice/Daughter/Best Female Friend.

She can pick 1/3 Polishes of her choosing that's all no influences from you while she picks! 
You can have a clear base or top coast or neutral polish that's it.

 




I asked my Lovely Daughter Kimberley to pick 3 polishes for me.
Kimberley also has her own beauty blog click HERE to check it out and please can you follow her :)


Kimberley Chosen  
  • 17 Last finish polish in Peacock. 
  • Constance Carroll Diamond Gloss polish in Pastel Pink.
  • Maybelline Forever strong in Ceramic Blue.




 Kimberley chosen well I thought and I came up with this Nail art design.





I started with a base coat using the Maybelline polish and I then took the 17 polish and did 2 coats on the thumb.using a dotting tool took the maybelline polish and did some dots.
I took a make-up sponge and did the Ombre effect on the fingers except for the middle finger I took some tape and did half/half of the 17 polish and Pastel pink.I then used a dotting tool and did some dots with the maybelline polish.
Using the dotting tool I made some flowers on the Ombre fingers and random dots.
Applied a top coat and all done!



Hope you like this mani and Kimberley's choice in polishes for this mani :)

More posts coming up shortly!

Have a good weekend!

<3Dawn<3







14 comments:

  1. I was super excited to see what you would come up with and I loved it!!! you done a great job, they are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim :) I am glad you love it!you picked.great choices in colours! hugs xxxxx

      Delete
  2. This turned out really good. Im not sure I would have been so creative with those colors. Nice job =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment :) it turned out much better than I thought :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. what the combination of colours- wonderful! good job darling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment hun I very much appreciate the positive feedback :)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! You're so talented, they're so pretty!!! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Gemma :) hugs xxx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute design! Your daughter picked some good polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment :) Kimberley did pick some nice polishes hehe xx

      Delete
  6. Kimberly picked out some lovely colors for you, but you really did a great job with the execution. Your play on dots and flowers with a touch of gradient in there too came out beautiful! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much it means a lot when I receive such wonderful comments especially the one you gave encourages me even more to do well and try harder with my nail art :) x I was very pleased with the end result,hugs to you xxxxxx

      Delete
  7. Cute! I love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors too :) they work well together.thanks for commenting hugs xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...