yes I have another great products review! :) The lovely Samantha at Viva La Nails Kindly Sent me some great products to review!
Nail Art Stickers 2 glitter pots 1 pot of green heart shaped rhinestones.
|(Polishes are my own)|
- 2 Pots of glitter (mixed) (green sequins)* from Crystal Nails
- Nail art stickers.*from Crystal Nails
- 2True Glossywear nail polish in shade No 2.
- NYC Expert last nail polish in Lazy Sundae.
- NYC Expert last nail polish in Late Night Latte.
- 17 Last finish polish in Copper.
- MUA clear top coat.
I used the 17 polish as a base for the thumb then I placed some nail flower stickers on.
I used the Rimmel polish as a base on the first finger then placed the green sequins in a row.
The NYC polish in lazy sundae was used as a base on the middle and little finger with flower stickers placed on
The ring finger had NYC in late night latte on ring finger then I sprinkled the mixed glitter on the nail top clear coat applied all done!
Please check out Viva La Nails web site HERE you will not be disappointed!I recommend them to everyone :)
Many thanks to Samantha at Viva La Nails for sending me the products to review I enjoyed using these products :)
Check back shortly for more posts!
*Products was sent to me for consideration for the purpose of this review only. No monetary compensation was received.