Sunday 8 December 2013

8 Days Christmas Nails Challenge! Day 3



Greetings friends.
Happy Sunday to you :)
Today I am posting my Nail art for : 8 Days Christmas Nails Challenge! Day 3. Hosted by bitenomore


 Day 3 Presents/Gift wrap.




 Here is the list of items used for my Nail art.
  • Clear Technic top coat.
  • 2True sequins pro polish in Tyra.
  • 2True sequins pro polish in Elle.
  • 2True Glossywear polish in shade No 53.
  • Barry M Foil effects polish in Silver.
  • Barry M Gelly polish in Greenberry.
  • W7 Glitter polish in Multi dazzle.
  • W7 Glitter polish in Cosmic Green.
  • W7 polish in Galactic Violet.
  • Calvin Klein polish in Hallucinate.
  • Pot of glitter(various Autumn colours).
  • Disney Nail art pens in Black. Red. Pearl White. Pink.



The Thumb I used the 2true polish shade 53 as a base the shade is a dark wine red colour.I then painted a square using the clear polish I then carefully applied the Glitter from the pot using a thin nail brush dabbing in the centre.I waited for it to set then I painted a Gold line using the 2True Tyra polish with a small nail art brush and painted a bow shape on the top. once dry I then outlined the gift using the black nail art pen.

The First finger I used the Barry M Silver polish as a base then I applied the CK polish over to add sparkle.I then painted a bow using the White nail art pen.

Middle Finger I used the W7 violet polish as a base then I used some sparkly CK glitter polish for a ribbon and then I stuck on a small blue bow.

Ring finger I used the Barry M greenberry polish as a base I then applied the W7 Cosmic green polish over the nail. then I painted a bow using the red nail art pen and outlined it alittle using the black pen.

Little finger I used the 2True polish in Elle as a base then I painted a pink bow using the pink nail art pen all done!

  
Thanks for checking out my Gifts nail art for this challenge more coming up soon!
Have fun :)
<Dawn<3






2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...