Tuesday 24 December 2013

Last day of the 8 Days Christmas Nails Challenge!


Festive Greetings to you all :)
I have my very last mani for this challenge today I have enjoyed doing the challenge thank you to bitenomore who hosted this challenge.


back to taking pics on my mobile phone for now sorry guys.


I used Sinful colours in Snow me white as a base coat and Disney nail art pens in Red and Black for the Santa suit the thumb I used rhinestones for the snowflake first finger I used tiny gold beads and a larger rhinestone to the necklace. Santa's suit belt I used gold rhinestones.and the little finger I used pearl beads for the ring.I used red glitter for the glove.


 So that is me done for this challenge I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and a peaceful healthy happy New Year!!


<3Dawn<3 xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I lurv these ones mum! your very creative and talented :D so proud http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Kim :) I appreciate your feedback love and hugs xxxxxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...