Thursday 23 January 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet challenge! Weather.

Hi Friends. How is everyone doing? good I hope.
I have been feeling rather unwell lately with my tummy and bad back. but I have managed to do my Weather nails for the challenge FingerFood's Theme Buffet! hosted by Fingerfood


I decided to do a Rainbow gradient effect as we all could do be some brightness with all this dull weather lately. I was also inspired by cubbiful. birds-of-feather-stick-together.
Thanks Mina for the inspiration :)

here goes all the info and pics below :)

I used these polishes in the picture above as a base for my nails.
  • Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
  • Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
  • Barry M Gelly Polish in Blueberry.
  • Benecos polish in Sandstorm.

  • 2True Salon Shine polish in Jessie.
  • La Femme beauty polish in Neon Yellow.
  • W7 Polish in Baby Pink.
  • Sinful Colors in Pistache.
  • 2True Salon Shine polish in Mila.
  • Jess polish in Willow.
  • Laval polish in Pastel Blue.
  • Top coat Glitter polish.
  • MUA Clear Top coat polish.
  • Make-up sponge.
I started with the base colours.
Thumb Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
First Finger Sinful Colors in Snow me White.
Middle finger Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
Ring finger Barry M Gelly polish in Blueberry.
Little finger Benecos polish in Sandstorm.

  
I waited for the base coats to dry then I applied the polishes in a row on the sponge then I gently dabbed on to each nail I re done this step about 4 times to get a good colour.
I then applied the glitter top coat on the ring and little finger with 2 nail art stars.
I applied a clear top coat on each nail and that is done :)




Thanks for stopping by more posts shortly.
Don't forget to check out the other wonderful bloggers below 
♡Dawn♡





8 comments:

  1. Dawn, it is amazing! This is like a rainbow in the winter- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's what I was trying to achieve with the last2 nails :) thanks for your comment :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Really nice:) I like the glitter version more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this rainbow gradient! The whole mani is very cool looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much for your lovely comment :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww, I hope you are feeling better Dawn! These nails would cheer me up for sure! The bright colors are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling better thanks for asking and for your kind comment hun :) xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...