Monday 13 January 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet -Shapes / Geometric


Hey Friends how you all doing? good I hope.
I have another nail art challenge post today.
this is FingerFood's Theme Buffet -Shapes / Geometric hosted by FingerFood.


I decided to do 2 manis for this theme.as I wasn't to fussy on my first mani  so I did another one but here goes all the info and pics below :)




  • (B&M store) Metal Nails in Gold.
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in Berry Juicy.
  • (Poundland store) Jess polish in White.
  • (Poundland store) Jess Glitter polish in Celebration.
  • Barry M Textured Nail polish in Countess.
  • Technic Clear top coat.
  • Disney nail art pen in pink.
  • Various coloured Rhinestones.

I started with the Metal Gold as a base colour on the ring finger and first finger.I used the Sally Hansen polish as a base on the middle and little finger.
I then did a zig zag shape on the first finger with the Barry M polish and I then outlined it using the pink nail art pen and took some pink Rhinestones and placed them in the zig zag.
I used the Barry M again for the other fingers using triangle shapes then I outlined them  with the nail art pen and using pink Rhinestones on the gold triangle and on the pink base I used gold Rhinestones top it off with a clear top coat to seal it.
I was not that fussed with the out come of this mani as I went over the nails using a little sparkle glitter over the nails which I think looks to much but oh well it done now.




Next up is a very pink mani. :)



  • Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in Berry Juicy.
  • Rimmel Cocktail colour in a flash polish in 140 Hawaiian Punch.
  • (Poundland store) Jess polish in White.
  • Technic clear top coat.
  • Technic nail art pen in Pink.
  • Various Rhinestones.


I started with the Jess White polish as a base for all the nails then I painted the thumb and middle and little finger using the Rimmel polish.
I then used the Sally Hansen pink on the first and ring finger.I then used the pink nail art pen to make a grid I then placed Pink rhinestones on each point.and on the Rimmel polish nails I stuck1 pink rhinestone on the top of the nails. sealed with the top coat.


I do like the Pink grid mani more than the first mani but this is a great way to experiment with tools and different techniques when doing Nail art challenges that's what makes it fun and worth giving ago.
Please don't forget to check out the other wonderful bloggers nail art below.
and if you haven't followed me yet it would be great if you do thanks :)
Have a great Week everyone. 
 ♡Dawn♡  



















8 comments:

  1. That pink grid is GORGEOUS! And I love those rhinestone accents on the intersections, great choice :) That would be such an adorable Valentine's Day mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way as I agree it would be a nice mani for Valentines day.thank you for your kind comment hugs xxxx :)

      Delete
  2. I love them both but that second one has the edge for me too - definitely one for Valentines :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Sam :) I like the 2nd one for a Valentines mani too :) xx

      Delete
  3. My favorite mani is the pink one ! I'd never done something like that, I might try that someday, it looks pretty ;)
    Oh, and your first mani reminds me somewhat of japanese manicures... I'm so into japanese nail magazines currently ^^.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for the comment :) I never thought of that as it does remind me of Japanese manis too now you come to think of it hehe :)

      Delete
  4. These are both great, and both very creative. My favourite is the pink one though. :)

    I have tagged you in my Liebster Award post, I hope you don't mind. I look forward to reading your post! :)
    http://emma23mereta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...