I decided to start off with doing some Love Heart sweets nails! yum!
The items I used are listed below.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polish in Berry Juicy.
- Barry M polish in Peach Melba.
- Sinful Colors polish in Snow me White.
- Sinful Colors polish in Pistache.
- Maybelline polish in Ceramic Blue.
- Born Pretty Super Matte surface oil.
- Disney nail art pens in Red. Pink. Blue.
I started with the base coats for the thumb I used the Sally Hansen polish.
The first finger I used the Barry M polish.
The middle finger I used the Sinful Colours polish.
The ring finger I used the Sinful Colors polish in Pistache.
The little finger I used the Maybelline polish.
I then waited for the base coats to dry on each nail once dry I applied the Matte coat polish.
After waiting for the matte to dry I then used the nail art pens and wrote various love heart quotes from my pack of sweets ( yummy)
that's it fairly simple nail mani to do.
Check back shortly for more nail art!
Love & Hugs