Thursday 20 February 2014

Geisha Sisters nail art.


Hi Friends it's almost Friday!!
I am sorry I haven't posted the past few days as I have had a busy week sorting a few things out but not to worry I haven't forgotten you all "hugs" I hope you all doing ok and things are going to improve if you are still effected by this awful weather.

I have a different type of nail art for you today I decided to do something oriental /Japanese and I thought what better than to paint some Geisha ladies (I call Sisters) as I have painted 3 Geisha's and did this with my Acrylic paints by hand using my nail art brushes and artist brushes.


The Japanese writing I did on the first finger means Luck.

The Japanese writing I did on the ring finger means Longevity




I love how these turned out! I do think writing Japanese was a little tricky but I guess practice makes perfect :D

I will have more posts and reviewing some products shortly!
As always Thanks for stopping by please follow my blog if you haven't already and check out my charity nail art challenge bloggers below Thank you :)
 ♡Dawn♡

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Dawn this is amazing! I've been practising more freehand nail art as I think it look so nice. Great mani, I love it <3 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love painting with acrylics and I loved your painting inspired nails you did were amazing! keep up the great work Tracey because you have talent! Thanks for your lovely comment :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Dawn! I did some chineese writing alreday for my friend, but your geisha is gorgeous! I love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :-) I think Chinese/Japanese writing is so artistic but not as easy as it looks! But I do love the end result of this xx

      Delete
  3. Dawn these are just lovely! You did an excellent job getting all of the writing figures perfect. And the Sisters look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how hard it was to write it hehe but I got there in the end with patience and time.thanks so much for your nice comment :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Wow you did it freehand? *___* These are stunning and the jap characters turn out really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this freehand with acrylic paints :) awh thank you so much for your lovely comment :) xxx

      Delete
  5. These nails are amazing <3 I wish I had enough confidence to try doing a freehand look like this! Your Japanese characters turned out pretty good, too, particularly the 福 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manda thank you so much for your wonderful kind comment :) I had to be patient with this mani but as you say they turned out pretty good :D hugs xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...