Tuesday 25 March 2014

Animal print nails

Hey lovely friends how are we all? good I hope.

I have a mani to go with my new blog name logo! I was having a mess around trying different looks and I thought I would do the same pattern.



 Items I used are as follows...
  • Sally Hansen polish in Shocking nude.
  • Rimmel polish in Too cool to tango.
  • Filthy Gorgeous polish in Rosey Posey.
  • Catrice Million styles effect glitter top coat.
  • Black nail art pen.
  • INM out the door top coat.

I started with the Sally Hansen shocking nude on each nail 2 coats.
Then I dabbed a few random messy dots using the Rosey posey polish and I did the same using the Rimmel polish on the ring finger.
I outlined the spots using the nail art pen and applied the glitter topper over the ring finger and little finger. then once dry I applied the clear top coat.



This is a very simple design to do and I had fun doing this :)
Hope you liked my Animal print nails mani :)

Thanks for stopping by please follow my blog if you haven't already.
I have more posts coming up in the next day or so!
♡Dawn♡   
 












4 comments:

  1. wonderful animal print! I love these colours on your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ela I am glad you like it :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...