Wednesday 19 March 2014

My first 1 stroke flowers nail art


Hi friends
I am sorry I have not posted much this week I have not been very well however I am getting better now :)
I have a nail art post for you today my first attempt to do 1 stroke flowers with Acrylic paints.


  • Barry M polish in Vivid purple.
  • Sinful colors in Moma san.
  • INM out the door clear top coat.
  • Acrylic paints various.


I used the Barry M polish on all the nails except the ring finger which I used the Sinful colors polish.
I then mixed various shades of paint to get the pinkish color with purple and then white and painted different petal shapes on the nails.
I waited for them to dry and applied the clear top coat.


All done :)
I hope you liked my first try at this 1 stroke painting I have never done this technique on nails before and not on a small scale either but I enjoyed trying.
I have also been playing around with my blog font and background I am still having a mess with them let me know what you think of this font and background?
Thanks for stopping by please follow my blog if you haven't already.
I have more posts coming up in the next day or so!
Have a great day/evening where ever you are be safe and be happy :)
♡Dawn♡   






4 comments:

  1. your flowers look amazing- good job Dawn <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun I am glad you like them :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow! They turned out SO MUCH BETTER then my first attempt. You're a natural :) Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun I am so pleased you said that :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...