Saturday 29 March 2014

Nail polish Haul


Hello there friends
I have been a busy bee lately but I found the time to go shopping with my daughter Kim and on our travels I bought some polishes! hehe

I purchased some of the Spoiled polishes from TJ Hughes 
Poundshop/poundland The99p store.
The Sinful Colors is from The pound stores and the Sally Hansen polish.
The Filthy Gorgeous polishes and Jess Glitter polish all from the poundshops 
The Wet n Wild polish and the Laval polishes are from Ebay.
The new Aquarium collection from Barry M.2 polishes and the studio London nail kit is all from Superdrug.

I will have some swatches of them soon!
Just a short post today sorry guys I will be posting my Mother's Day Nail art tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by please follow my blog if you haven't already.
Love and hugs 
♡Dawn♡     

4 comments:

  1. Fab polish haul hun. Can't wait to see your swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I will be posting my swatches soon hehe :)xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I picked up most of the Sugar Coat polishes from Poundworld and a few Sinful Colors from Poundland! You can get such gems in these poundshops!

    I'm still gobsmacked at Filthy Gorgeous being in Poundland. There were some nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know the poundshops have some great bargains and I was shocked to see filthy Gorgeous in there myself! thanks for commenting :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...