Wednesday 16 July 2014

Batiste Cherry inspired nails

Hi Friends

I hope you all well.just a quick post today.
I have a Dry shampoo Batiste Cherry can inspired nail art today.
I liked the pattern so I thought I would give this a quick try.

The items I used as follows.
  • Saffron polish in Pastel green.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Crossing heart.
  • NYC polish in Pinstripe White.
  • Jess polish in All that jazz.
  • Nail art pens in dark and metallic green.
  • Barry M base and top coat.


I started with the Saffron polish as a base colour.
I then used a large dotting tool and done some darker red dots using the Jess polish and when dry I went over the dots with the red polish as the cherrys on all the nails.
Waited for them to dry again and took a small dotting tool and used the NYC white to give the small shine on each cherry.
I used the nail art pens for the stems and leaves gave it all a top coat and all done.



Hope you liked my cherry nails!
I will have more posts coming up soon!
Please follow me if you haven't already thanks :)
cheers for stopping by.
♡Dawn♡  

















12 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those little cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, so pretty and Summer looking :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hun I am glad you like them :) xx

      Delete
  3. love these mum, a great and unique idea to be inspired by a pretty dry shampoo can! I love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim you are the one who gives me inspiration a lot of the time so thank you :) love you lots xxxx

      Delete
    2. aw that is so sweet!! You are amazing at this work you do, I'm all the time impressed and ' WOW' love you xxxxxxxx

      Delete
    3. awh thanks Girl that is so nice of you to say and comment love you lots xx

      Delete
  4. That is so cute!! I wish I could be more creative with my nails!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this looks really pretty! Identical to the shampoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...