Saturday 18 October 2014

Autumn leaves nails

Hey friends 
I have not forgotten you all sorry for not posting this week but it has been a hectic busy week for me with check ups/appointments ugh as well as celebrating my 39th Birthday last Tuesday!
I had a lovely day and got some cute PJS from my daughter with chocs and some cash from my parents and from my wonderful Hubby Ste a lovely AA Tanzanite & White Zircon 9K White Gold Ring and is a beautiful blue/purple colour.I will post all about the ring soon.

Now as we all know Autumn is here the leaves are turning brown golden colour and falling.I decided to do a quick french manicure type of nailart with  Freehand Autumn leaves.


  •  Jess polish in Frenchie.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Social Ladder.
  • W7 Glitter polish in Bronze Debris.
  • Catrice polish in Shake it flake it.
  • Max Factor polish in Ruby Fruit.
  • Acrylic paints/brush.
  • Beautyuk Ultra gloss top coat.
I started with 2 coats of the frenchie polish then 1 coat over that with the Sinful colors polish.
When dry I went across each nail tip using the Ruby Fruit shade and when dry I went over it using the W7 glitter and Catrice polish over all the nails.
I then hand painted each leaf with Acrylic paints gave the nails a top coat to seal it in.





Check back for more Nail art shortly and some Halloween nails as well as some product reviews coming up..
What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
♡Dawn♡  



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn nails :-D Glad to hear you are doing well and belated happy birthday :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment and birthday wishes.I am doing well hope you are also :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Your manicure is awesome!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nice comment and Birthday wishes :) xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Dawn :)
    Your design is adorable and very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like them! thanks for the birthday wishes xx :)

      Delete
  4. Your freehand leafs turned out great!!! Also love the color combo's! And I also wish you a Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and Birthday wishes :-) xx

      Delete
  5. This is a perfect mani for this period of time, you made a great polish combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much for your lovely comment :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...