Sunday 8 March 2015

Blue flowers nail art

Hey friends

Hope you all doing well.

I have a lovely Blue flower nail art for you today.


Items I used for this nail art are below.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Snow me white.
  • Beautyuk polish in Pink lemonade.
  • Sinful Colors polish in Pinky Glitter.
  • inm out the door top coat.
  • Holo rhinestones.
  • Make up sponge.
  • Acrylic paints.
I first started off by giving each nail a base coat of white polish then I dabbed some more white and the pink polish on to the make up sponge I applied the sponge about 4/5 times repeating this step until I was happy with it then I applied the glitter polish on all the nails apart from the middle finger and the ring finger.
I then painted some flowers freehand and gave them a top coat. stuck on some rhinestones on the other nails and all done!



The finished look! I hope you like this nail art Please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already I really appreciate each and everyone of you.<3 More posts coming soon! thanks for stopping by.
 ♡Dawn♡ 

4 comments:

  1. These look absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Tracey so much for your kind comment xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that you added a little bit of glitter to this design and the flowers came out fantastic! Your mani brings up the spring spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really nice of you to say thanks hun for commenting :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...