Friday 27 March 2015

Oceanic Jewellers.products review!

Hey friends

I am so excited to be bringing you some fabulous Jewellery products from Oceanic Jewellers I have been kindly sent to review!
Here is some information about the company...
Since 1977 Oceanic has been your jewellery provider, starting from a scratch to a branded product. The super models of London use and wear our fashionable jewellery with the pride and honour.

We are creative in making styles and unique jewellery forms. You can find the latest jewellery at our showrooms or explore our easy to navigate website for all your needs. We alwasys give you the best products with superb customer service. You will find us in most fashion magazines and other media sources.

Our showroom can be found at 50-51 Berwick Street, London W1F 8SJ, where we showcase our full range of jewellery and accessories in our showroom. Fully-equipped studio, setting the perfect scene for our discerning clients.


I will be posting my reviews on the jewellery sent to me each week for a few weeks as I was so lucky enough to choose some wonderful pieces from the Summer 2015 Collection! I didn't want to blog about them all in one go as it would have taken to long and it would have been a huge blog post for you to read!

So my first review for Oceanic Jewellers is a beautiful boho style necklace 
and a pair of earrings.




Necklace
LENGTH: 77cm
EXTENSION LENGTH: 8cm
WEIGHT: 27g
FASTENING: LOBSTER CLASP
STONE TYPE: ACRYLIC
MATERIAL: METAL, ACRYLIC
CHAIN TYPE: MESH
PRODUCT COLOUR: RED, TURQUOISE
METAL FINISH: MATT GOLD TONE


 My Thoughts
I absolutely love this Necklace! It has a Gold mesh style chain and lobster clasp which I always like as it is more secure.
I love the detailed pendant with the Orange and turquoise stones, sets it off nicely for the summer time I teamed it up with a maxi dress and my Denim Jacket.
I also like how the Necklace does not make my skin go green! as I have had that problem in the past with certain metal type jewellery but I did not have any problems with this Necklace at all.
love it!.



Earrings
LENGTH: 9cm
WIDTH: 3cm
WEIGHT: 11g
FASTENING: FISH HOOK
STONE TYPE: MARBLE LOOK
MATERIAL: METAL
THEME: HIPPIE
PRODUCT COLOUR: TURQUOISE
METAL FINISH: GOLD TONE 


My thoughts
These earrings are just perfect to match the Necklace pictured above! They are in the style of dream-catchers which is also a great look for summer!
I love the turquoise stones so pretty. I also like how the earrings don't feel heavy like some dangling earrings can.
These earrings feel very comfortable to wear and another great thing for me is the metal did not irritate my ears!
I had so many compliments wearing the Necklace and Earrings today!
I cannot wait to show you more but that is for next week!

Oceanic Jewellers is a treasure trove of fashion jewellery where you can find modern and retro costume jewellery and gold jewellery and silver jewellery!
There's a wide range of prices and styles and you can find everything to suit your taste! from necklaces and earrings and watches and much much more! Click HERE to view the website.


Many thanks to Oceanic Jewellers for sending me the Jewellery for review!

More Oceanic Jewellery reviews coming up next week!
Have a lovely weekend everyone! 
♡Dawn♡ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...