Wednesday 25 March 2015

Springtime love notes nail art.

Hey friends

I have been really busy this week but I managed to do a quick mani for spring time!

I have listed the items below I used to create this mani.

  • BeautyUK polish in White and Black.
  • BeautyUK Ultra gloss top coat.
  • BeautyUK Matte top coat.
  • Rimmel polish in Mind the gap victoria.
  • Nails inc polish in Fizz.
  • Green marker pen.
  • 3D studs.
  • Gold Rhinestones.
  • Moyou plate 97.
  • Dotting tool.
I started with the Thumb middle and little finger by giving them all 2 coats of white polish.
I then began stamping some notes on to the 3 nails.using the black polish I should have waited longer to dry but impatient me went ahead and applied the matte top coat over the black and this did smear the polish a little.
I also used the dotting tool  to create the flower petals and placing the rhinestones on some.

I then took the Blue Rimmel polish and applied 2 coats on to the pointer finger.
I used the Pink polish on the ring finger.
I then used the gloss top coat and then added the heart 3D stud on to both nails.
all done!



More posts with reviews shortly!  Please follow my blog if you haven't already, Thank you :)
♡Dawn♡ 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...