Saturday 18 July 2015

Holographic stamping nailart!

Hi friends
I hope you are enjoying the weekend?
I have a cute quick and easy to do nailart for you today!
I recently bought my first Color Club Holographic polish and I am in love the collection I want them all!
Here is a pic and a list of items I used for this easy nailart.

  •  Color Club polish in Harp on it.
  • Tarastalons indie holo polish No 186.
  • Barry M  Clear top coat and polish in Foil Effects/silver.
  • Moyou polishes in Light Blue and Light Green.
  • Rimmel polish in Danny boy Blue.
  • Born Pretty store stamping plate No 15.
  • Holographic sequins.
I started with the Barry M silver polish as my base on all nails. I then used tarastalons polish on the ring finger.
When fully dry I then went over the silver nails with the Color club polish and gave it 2 coats.
Again when dry I then used the other polishes to stamp the pattern on each nail. 
The middle finger I used the clear polish and did some dots for the sequins to stick.
Thats it simple anyone can do!




I hope you liked this nailart!
Don't forget my giveaway from Oceanic jewelers is still running on my blog click HERE to enter only 28 hours left and a winner will be chosen!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

2 comments:

  1. I like these. This polish is gorgeous when the light hits it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! You know me I love holographic polishes☺ xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...