Wednesday 30 September 2015

Autumn wishlist. 2015

Hiya friends
Next month October 14th I will hit the big old 4-0, and to mark the occasion
I have compiled a collection of items which I’ve had my eye on for a while,
which not only are suitable for a birthday but also Christmas time!
I would be very grateful to receive any of these as gifts (*nudge nudge wink wink* family!).
From top left to right..
 
 
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate  
JH - Jaclyn Hill Favourites palette. Jaclyn Hill site 
 .Liz Earle Cleanse Boost Eyebright & Repair Kit Dry/Sensitive Skin 
 benefit coralista face powder 
 Real Techniques Nic's Picks
theBalm Balmsai multi shades palette  
 Urban Decay De-Slick - Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
 Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
 Color Club Nail Lacquer Halo Hues, Over The Moon Number 997
LUSH  The Comforter Bubble Bar
Wooly animal print scarf
Nails Inc Mini Gel effect Spring Summer collection 
 
 
These are just a few ideas I would love for a birthday or Christmas gift! 
Hope you enjoyed my wishlist!
Don't forget there's still time to enter my giveaway click HERE
more posts shortly.
Keep smiling. :)
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...