Monday 7 September 2015

Floral peach nailart

Hello friends
It is already September were does the time go! and summertime in the UK has been wet and clody for the most part so I thought I would do another easy Summer flower nailart for you.
I used the items listed below.
  • Barry M paint in Coconut.
  • Barry M paint in Peach Melba.
  • BeautyUK polish in Kensington.
  • IMN out the door top coat.
  • Dotting tool.
  • Green sharpie pen.
  • Pearl beads.
I started with 2 coats of the Coconut polish on all nails apart from the ring finger I gave 2 coats of the BeautyUK polish.
I then used the dotting tool to create some flower petals using the Peach melba polish on the nails. then I used the green pen for leaves and a top coat.  to seal and place the beads in the centre flowers.




Thats all for today I hope you like this mani.
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

13 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...