Monday 30 November 2015

10 things I love about winter!


Hello friends
I thought I would share some of my favourite things about the winter time!

  1. Cosy fluffy warm socks and onsie/pjs
  2. Relaxing all snug and warm by the fireplace watching TV/films
  3. Hot Chocolate (options as they are sugar free great for us diabetics!)
  4. Christmas time spending it with loved ones and the decorations gifts its my favourite time of the year!
  5. Snow!! I wish for some snow every winter as we hardly ever get snow in Liverpool but when we do its great!
  6. Wearing a warm cosy jumper coat and woolies and fleece lined boots on a crisp cold winter's day stroll.
  7. Having duvet days when it's cold raining and blustery outside and you're all cosy inside the duvet having a DVD box set marathon.
  8. Warm hearty meals such as sausage casserole and scouse (Liverpudlian stew) and home made soup.
  9. I look forward to the festive nailart challenges and creating Christmas scenes on my nails!
10 New year new start planning small positive goals for the year ahead.

That's all for today but thanks for reading.
What's your favourite thing about winter?
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

4 comments:

  1. I like winter very much, especially for skiing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried skiing but it looks fun! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I'll do a post like this over on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration! My favorite thing about winter is being able to wear fabulous gloves, scarves, outerwear, and the deeper "winter" nail polish colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please link your post here if you do it I would love to see it!
      I love to wear outerwear all snug and warm in winter too!
      Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...