Tuesday 15 December 2015

Next Winter outfit wishlist

Hi friends
I was searching through the Next online web site  and thought I would create a new fashion outfit wishlist for this Wintertime.
 
 
 
  1.  BouclĂ© Coat with Detachable faux fur collar.
  2.  Blush Chevron Snood
  3.  Stylish ribbed roll neck dress in a flattering fit and shape.
  4.  Cable Tights
  5.  Western Long Boots
  6.  Morgan Studded Tote Bag
I think this outfit would be nice and cosy warm for those chilly cold days.
I love the Coat and dress and boots I also like the fact that Next has catered the fashion for plus sizes.
What is your must haves for your Winter wardrobe?
Have a lovely day!
Back soon with another post :)
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...