Saturday 9 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pale Blue Base–Roses

Hi friends
A very Happy new year to each and every one of you!
This is my first post in 2016 and what better way than to start with a nailart challenge I have been taking part in recently!
This weeks prompt is a pale blue base and my pattern is Roses.
 
 
 
I decided to do freehand roses with acrylic paints  for the blue base I used Ciate polish- Ferris wheel, OPI polish-Happy anniversary, and Sally Hansen polish-Blue frosting.
 

 
I will have more posts coming up next week!
Have a great relaxing weekend everyone!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you dear Dawn :)
    Beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...