Saturday 23 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas:3 Shades of purple

Hey friends
It is the weekend and time for this weeks 40gnai.
This week is 3 shades of purple and my pattern prompt is saran wrap.
 
 
 
The items I used are listed below.
 
 
  • Moyou Nails polish in White.
  • Barry M paint in Vivid purple.
  • 2True metallica polish in Artemis.
  • The Edge polish in Surfers paradise.
  • Saffron clear top coat.
  • Crumpled up cling film.
I began with a white base coat then when dry I used 3 blobs of the 2 shades of purple polishes and dabbed the cling film rolls on to each nail in the 3 shades.
I used the 2True polish on the pointer fingernail and the Barry M polish on the ring finger gave them all a top coat.

I must admit I am not to keen on this mani but I guess it would look much nicer with brighter colours.
Thanks for stopping by please check out the other nails below.
Have a good day!
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...