Saturday 6 February 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Aqua or Turquoise (skittles)

Hey friends
This weeks challenge is Aqua or Turquoise and my pattern is skittles!
 
Here are the items I used below.
 
 
  • Moyou Nails polish in white
  • Moyou Nails polish in Mint green
  • edtude house ice cream polish in Mint
  • Technic polish in Moonlit jade
  • Maybelline polish in Aqua
  • Barry M paint in Greenberry
  • Sharpie marker pen in bronze 
  • Dotting tools
  • Striper brush
  • BeautyUK matte top coat


I started with a white base on all nails.
Then I painted 2 coats of the Moyou Nails mint green on the thumb nail The matte top coat across the nail edge.
I gave 2 coats of the ice cream mint polish on the pointer nail using the matte polish I did stripes.
The ring fingernail 2 coats of the Technic polish and theMaybelline polish over the top of it.
The middle finger I used the dotting tool and the mint polish to create an accent nail of leopard print and I used the bronze marker for this also.
The little fingernail I used the Barry M paint and then  matte dots over the nail.

 

 Please check out the other wonderful nailart below!
More posts coming up next week.
Have a lovely fabulous weekend! 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...