Saturday 13 February 2016

40 Great nailart ideas- Love

Hi friends
 
This weeks theme is Love so I decided to do a cute mani with hearts.
 
 
The items I used are listed below.
 
 
  • Moyou Nails polish in white
  • Itude house ice cream polish in Mint
  • High brow polish (no name pastel peach)
  • Sally Hansen polish in Starcrossed
  • Sharpie marker in gold
  • Gold beads
  • Gold 3D stud heart
  • Rhinestone hearts
  • BeautyUK clear top coat
  • Dotting tool
  • Color Club polish in London calling
  • Barry M paint in Berry
I used a white base coat on all nails then with the thumb I created some small heart shapes using a dotting tool and the different coloured polishes. I then used the gold marker to outline the hearts once fully dry then stuck on some heart rhinestones.
The pointer fingernail I used different blobs of colours and mixed them together with a dotting tool and a top coat.
The middle finger I painted a coat of the mint polish then when dry I created a heart shape again using a dotting tool and when tacky I placed some beads around the heart and around the nail.
The ring finger I gave 2 coats of the high brow peach polish and a rhinestone the little finger I used the Starcrossed polish and the 3D stud.

Thanks for stopping by please check out the lovely nailart below.
Have a great Weekend!
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...