Saturday 20 February 2016

40 Great nailart ideas-Red Splatter

Hey friends
 
Hope you all doing well.
Today is the 40 Great nailart ideas-Red and my pattern is Splatter!
 
 
The items I used are listed below.
  • Sally Hansen polish in Starcrossed
  • Catrice polish in Marlyn and me
  • 2True polishes in Tyra
  • Drinking straw
I began with the thumb and pointer and ring fingernails using 2 coats of the Tyra polish. when dry I went over them with the starcrossed polish.
Then I used a few coats of the catrice polish on the middle and little fingernail.
when dry fully I then took both polishes and the straw and blew the colours onto the nails for the splatter effect!



I hope you liked this fun nailart back shortly with more posts!
Please check the nailart out below.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer asap
please don't forget to follow me if you haven't already :)
<3 Dawn<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...